Your Local Daily Holiday Scheme with added ADVENTURE.
We're going on an adventure!
Once everybody is checked you will head off to undertake three of our activities throughout the day, stopping for lunch and then returning to the Ackers Ski Centre at the end of the day.
Activities each day will include 3 of : Skiing, Climbing, Canoeing, Bell boating, Kayaking, Archery, Tubing, Disc golf, Bushcraft, Zip wire, Fan descender.
Please note during the February Half term the Tuesday and Thursday we will be running the Junior ski camps, instead of the normal holiday camps please book here.
- Esential information.
- Check in from 9:30am for a 10:00am start!
- Pick up between 3:30pm - 4:00pm.
Sorry we do not currently publish the schedule for each day due to changes due to operational issues.
We are accepting childcare vouchers - as part of the booking please enter your voucher provider, And then log onto there site to make your payment. If you have any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They will need to bring a full change of clothing(For Watersports), long sleeve top, trousers and gloves(for Skiing) and Outdoor clothing will be necessary - they will be outside all day!
- they need to bring Lunch and a drink
We do sell sweets, drinks and a few souvenirs.
- Phones etc are not advised
All participants must be over 8yrs old on the day of the Holiday Camp.